~ The Africa Study Bible (ASB) is the most ethnically diverse, singlevolume, biblical resource to date. Written by 350 contributors from 50 countries, it includes the Holy Bible: New Living Translation, Anglicized, and more than 2,600 features that illuminate the truth of Scripture with a unique, African perspective.
The Africa Study Bible is a totally new kind of Bible, built from the ground up by scholars and pastors in Africa who see the critical need to make Scripture relevant to our everyday lives. It's an all-in-one course in biblical content, theology, history, and culture.
- Application Notes inspire readers to apply biblical truth to everyday life.
- Proverbs and Stories relate Scripture with wisdom from Africa.
- Learn Notes teach Christian values and doctrine.
- Touch Points reveal uniquely African perspectives
- Articles give practical advice on how to live faithfully in 50 essential areas.
- Book Introductions explain each book's content and connect biblical themes to African contexts.
- A narrative timeline highlights God's work in Africa from the beginning of civilization through today.
- Topical index and Concordance, A Bible Overview Reading Plan, In-text Maps, Charts, and Timelines, Full-colour Maps, and more!