Essential Jesus: 100 Readings Through the Bible's Greatest Story
Jesus - Son of God, revolutionary moral teacher, miracle worker, healer of sick bodies and souls, crucified king - has fascinated men and women down the centuries.
The Bible, our major source for insight about Jesus, is not an easy read. But that's where ESSENTIAL JESUS fits in - guiding you to 100 carefully selected Bible passages from both Old and New Testaments along with short, engagingly-written notes to help you reflect on who Jesus is and why that's important for you today.
Questions for group discussion are included.
- Title: Essential Jesus: 100 Readings Through the Bible's Greatest Story
- Author: Whitney T Kuniholm
- Publishing House: Scripture Union UK
- Publication Date: 2007
- Country of Origin: United Kingdom
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 160
- Dimensions 234 x 156mm (L x W)
- Readership: 14+ years