The CSB Big Picture Interactive Bible: Connecting Christ Through God's Story (The Gospel Project)
Bring the Bible to life for kids!
As kids read the CSB Big Picture Interactive Bible, they will see scenes from the Bible literally pop off the page via a free downloadable app that lets them view the images in an augmented-reality, Digital Pop-Up™ format. And they'll listen to a narration by Jenna Lucado Bishop. This colorful, fully designed Bible meets children in the visual world they are so accustomed to by bringing Bible pages to life and showing young readers how they are a part of God's great story. Features include:
- Digital Pop-Up format using augmented reality on 146 full-page color illustrations
- Christ Connection feature that shows how each Bible story points to Christ
- Big Questions? feature to tell kids what they want to know
- 100 Top Memory Verses for kids to learn
- Seeing the Big Picture feature that digs into key Bible stories and provides parents with discussion material
- Big Words feature that acts as a four-color Bible dictionary
- Introductions for every book of the Bible, written for kids to understand
- Complete text of the Christian Standard Bible (CSB)
- Full-color maps on 8 pages
Part of what makes the CSB Big Picture Interactive Bible so special is the readable, faithful-to-the-original text of the Christian Standard Bible. An independent study ranked the CSB among the most readable translations and also among the most reliable. So the CSB is a trustworthy, easy-to-understand resource for kids to study and memorize today—and live and share for a lifetime.
Don't miss any of the products in the Big Picture brand, which includes The Big Picture Interactive Bible Storybook, The Big Picture Interactive Bible Stories in 5 Minutes, and The Big Picture Interactive Bible Stories for Toddlers.
- Title: The CSB Big Picture Interactive Bible: Connecting Christ Through God's Story (The Gospel Project)
- Publishing House: B&H Publishing
- Publication Date: 2017
- Country of Origin: United States
- Format: Hardcover
- Pages: 1350
- Dimensions 240 x 170 x 45mm (L x W x H)
- Readership: 8-12 years