Being My Best for God: 365 Devotions for Kids
“Live a life worthy of the Lord and please him in every way…growing in the knowledge of God.” —Colossians 1:10 NLT
Inspired by My Utmost for His Highest, this 365-day devotional communicates the truths of Oswald Chambers’ classic in a language your child will understand.
Each reading contains a Scripture with a brief meditation and a prayer to help your child apply these and other profound truths to his or her life:
- I may not know what I’m good at yet, but I know I’m wonderfully made.
- How do I let God be my friend? I talk over absolutely everything with Him.
- The more I get to know Jesus, the clearer my picture of God will be.
- The most important thing is not getting my own way, but letting God have his way.
Help the special child in your life start and end each day with God!
- Title: Being My Best for God: 365 Devotions for Kids
- Author: Kent Garborg
- Publishing House: BroadStreet Publishing Kids
- Publication Date: 2017
- Format: Imitation Leather
- Pages: 384
- Dimensions 175 x 120 x 20mm (L x W x H)
- Readership: 8-14 years