The Truth About Breaking Up, Making Up & Moving On
Relationships are like road trips. Sometimes they’re an exciting adventure. But sometimes they’re like a traffic jam going nowhere. Or even worse, they’re a wrong turn that’s taken you hundreds of miles off your course.
With much-needed humor and honest advice, bestselling author and speaker Chad Eastham helps you think through tough but necessary relationship issues such as:
- Why some people find happiness, while others find heartache
- Why pain hurts so much
- When to break up
- When to make up
Chad’s conversational tone, facts, and advice encourage young people to rethink life’s conversations, even the difficult stuff like heartbreak. There is nothing in life that is too big, too painful, or too difficult that God cannot make better and use to teach us about love. Nothing.
- Title: The Truth About Breaking Up, Making Up & Moving On
- Author: Chad Eastham
- Publishing House: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: January 2013
- Country of Origin: United States
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 240
- Dimensions 210 x 140 x 16mm (L x W x H)