Beloved Disciple (Member Book)
Beloved Disciple: The Life and Ministry of John by Beth Moore provides a personal study experience five days a week plus viewer guides for the group video sessions of this in-depth women's Bible study.
A Note from Beth Moore:
"Every disciple and early follower of Christ left a legacy for future believers. John's legacy was love. Perhaps like no other disciple, John understood that relationship is the point. Every command of Christ and call to obedience is to enhance relationship and place the recipient in a posture the Giver can bless. This study is about finding our way to the heart of Jesus and reclining so closely that our pulse begins to throb in tandem, loving what He loves and hating what He hates."
The Member Book includes:
• 10 weeks of personal interactive study for five days a week
• Viewer guide for use with the DVD teaching sessions
- Title: Beloved Disciple (Member Book)
- Author: Beth Moore
- Publishing House: Lifeway
- Publication Date: December 2002
- Country of Origin: United States
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 224
- Dimensions 278 x 211 x 12mm (L x W x H)
- Readership: Adult