Boundaries In Marriages: Understanding the Choices That Make Or Break Loving Relationships
Learn when to say yes and when to say no - to your spouse and to others - to make the most of your marriage Only when a husband and wife know and respect each other's needs, choices, and freedom can they give themselves freely and lovingly to one another. Boundaries are the 'property lines' that define and protect husbands and wives as individuals. Once they are in place, a good marriage can become better, and a less-than-satisfying one can even be saved.
Drs. Henry Cloud and John Townsend, counselors and authors of the award-winning best-seller Boundaries, show couples how to apply the 10 laws of boundaries that can make a real difference in relationships. They help husbands and wives understand the friction points or serious hurts and betrayals in their marriage - and move beyond them to the mutual care, respect, affirmation, and intimacy they both long for.
Boundaries in Marriage helps couples:
- Set and maintain personal boundaries and respect those of their spouse
- Establish values that form a godly structure and architecture for their marriage
- Protect their marriage from different kinds of 'intruders'
- Work with a spouse who understands and values boundaries - or work with one who doesn't
- Title: Boundaries In Marriages: Understanding the Choices That Make Or Break Loving Relationships
- Author: Dr Henry Cloud & Dr John Townsend
- Publishing House: Zondervan
- Publication Date: August 2002
- Country of Origin: United States
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 256
- Dimensions 215 x 145 x 20mm (L x W x H)
- Readership: Adult